Tuesday, July 3, 2018

M y G r e a t e s t D i s c o v e r y - Herbal Treatment for Menstruation Problems


I am very proud to announce that I have independently discovered the cure for menstruation cramps and heavy bleeding. I am especially happy to announce that because I have worked on developing herbal tea curing also my problems and I succeeded. I hope the product will soon be available on the markets and will help millions of women all over the world.
It is important to notice that I was using the local herbs that our great grandmothers did, to experiment.


                                           How it all started
I came to the conclusion that humanity would not be on the level it is now if our great great great grandmothers had serious problems at least one week a month. After analyzing it, I was sure it was the ancient women’s diet that must have been the cure. I just didn’t know what it was so I started to look back into as far as I could reach. And I could reach as far as my great grandmother’s diets, at least most of it, of course, from simply asking grandmothers and other relatives. I found the talks highly helpful and started to see vast differences within not only our lives, but what was especially significant in the case, in our diets. Majority of my great grandmothers’ diets were plants, a lot picked up in the fields and forests. 
                                       The Secret
I also realized that if my great grandmother was selling certain herbs and people were buying them, it meant for sure, that they must have been of great value. Otherwise, why would the women be interested in buying herbs that are not any common spices? I wanted to uncover their secret. I spent hours and days and it eventually took me three years to learn what the herbs are and how they work. And they work. When I had menstruation pains, I just prepared my tea, drank it and within 10 minutes I saw stunning results. I could not believe it. So I repeated the experiment and tested it on others. It worked ever time. It actually works better than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment